From L to R: Petrina Goh, CEO of Nuren Group, Mdm. Siti Hajar Binti Johor Senior Record Consultant, Malaysia Book of Records & Tom Tom, Mascot of Motherhood
Nuren Group, Malaysia’s top platform for maternal empowerment, proudly announces its inclusion in the Malaysia Book of Records for the ‘Most Pledges Collected in a Breastfeeding Event 2023’.
Nuren Group’s achievement underscores its commitment to breastfeeding advocacy and empowered motherhood. The recognition comes alongside the #MotherhoodBFF Event at Tropicana Gardens Mall from August 25 to 27, featuring:
- Basic Health Screenings by Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara
- Mini Breastfeeding Workshop with expert insights
- Mini Parentcraft Workshop on newborn care and postnatal practices
- Pre & Postnatal Tabata Exercise for parents
- Kids Workshop & Programs
The Breastfeeding Event witnessed overwhelming participation and support from families. The event concluded with a Malaysia Book of Records Certificate Presentation Ceremony, where Nuren Group’s CEO, Petrina Goh, accepted the certificate for ‘Most Pledges Collected in a Breastfeeding Event 2023’.
“At Motherhood, out mission has always been to create a safe and nurturing space for parents, a place where knowledge, empathy and encouragement flow freely. As we commemorate Breastfeeding Month, we are reminded of the remarkable strengths that lie within our community—including our mothers and brand partners, who relentlessly create innovative products and services to support Mothers during this remarkable journey,” shared Petrina Goh.
Brands that graciously contributed to the #MotherhoodBFF Event include Tropicana Gardens Mall, Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara, Shapee Malaysia, Motherhood Care+, SK magic, Valens (Lactamama), SuperMama Lab, Beacon Mart, Mom More Milk, HBM Breastfeeding Malaysia, CEF, GogoKids, Fit Mom Project, Latch Lab, Byond28 Confinement Care, Cozzi Confinement Centre, Gracie Confinement Centre, Warmshine Confinement Centre, Buds Organics, Natural Botanical Baby, and Smelly-No-More.
Nuren Group extends gratitude to mothers, families, and advocates, exemplifying the essence of motherhood and nurturing a compassionate society.
“We are truly grateful for your generous pledges, and support during this event, which serve as a testament to your belief in our cause and your dedication to making a positive impact. Your contributions enable us to enhance our resources, provide expert guidance, and ensure that no parent feels alone on this path,” said Petrina Goh.
Nuren Group is renowned for its creative prowess across social media, video, design, events, projects, and editorial. Notable projects like ‘AskMeDoctor!‘ and ‘Mama Cuba Try‘ underline its innovative approach.
In addition to its milestone, Nuren Group offers specialised services to B2B partners:
- Marketing and Brand Promotion: Tailored campaigns boost brand visibility for maternal and child industry businesses
- Motherhood Choice Awards: Recognising exceptional brands for their positive impact on the parenting community
- E-Commerce Platform for Maternal Products: A comprehensive marketplace for maternal, infant, and child-related products
- Community and Support Hub: Fostering connections among parents through an expansive network
- Information and Resources: A wealth of expert-driven content covering pregnancy, parenting, child development, and health
- Parenting Events and Workshops: Engaging classes and workshops, enabling knowledge exchange among parents
Nuren Group welcomes brand collaborations. We offer exciting sponsored content opportunities featuring engaging editorials and dynamic videos.
Join us to amplify your brand and drive meaningful engagement!
Contact us now to explore collaboration possibilities. To get in touch, please email [email protected].
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.