It’s that time of the year again. Scrambling to finish year-end projects and planning that long-awaited family gathering. Looks like 2018 has been a great year for Malaysia’s film industry with its local films raking in more than RM30 million each at the box office. Issue #232 features Astro Radio’s creative campaigns where we ask if you are interested in purchasing an armpit for charity? Plus with Datuk Seri Wong Chun Wai stepping down as Star Media’s Group CEO, it’s no surprise there are some pretty big shoes to fill….all that and more in the latest issue of MARKETING magazine delivered right to your desk!
- Cover Story – Astro Radio: A new fan is born every day
- Directors Think Tank Rajay Singh joins global jury at One Screen Short Film Festival
- CMO Conference & Award Winners 2018
- Astro Winning Partnership Series: Anlene needed a brand reappraisal – from an old age nutritional drink to a brand that cares for overall movements, strong bones, joints and muscles. Plus, the old proposition – ‘bone health and osteoporosis prevention’ didn’t resonate with the younger age consumers..
- Big shoes to fill at The Star: The successor to Datuk Seri Wong Chun Wai at the Star Media Group, following his decision to retire, will have big shoes to fill. It will be a tough act to follow, more so when media outlets around the world are facing strong revenues and profit pressures…..
- IDEAS: The Yellow Submarine Rainwear story by copy maestro Edward Ong
To advertise, call Jarrod on +6018-220 0682 or email [email protected]
MARKETING is Malaysia’s Number 1 industry magazine for the marketing communications industry and is read by 30,000 readers who are affluent advertising, media and marketing decision makers nationwide. It is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all facets of marketing communications and serves as an observatory of the marketplace for ideas, insights and inspiration that can enhance brand strategies.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.