Adobe announces new cross-channel innovations powered by creativity and data
Adobe recently surveyed U.S. consumers, revealing that close to 50% still prefer to receive offers from brands via email. At the same time, other digital channels are gaining traction, such as chatbots and smartwatches, underscoring that brands must engage with consumers where they want to be reached.
To address consumers’ expectations, Adobe has announced new cross-channel innovations powered by creativity and data in Adobe Campaign, part of Adobe Experience Cloud.
“Our survey validated the importance of personalized marketing, revealing that consumers are most frustrated with brands that recommend irrelevant products, send offers that expire and misspell their names. As brands strive to deliver the right experience to each individual, it’s more important than ever to engage with consumers on their terms and preferred channels,” said Kristin Naragon, head of Adobe Campaign.
“The new capabilities we’re introducing help brands build customer loyalty with personalized engagement and uniquely integrate content and data.”
These advancements enable marketers to create personalized experiences across all devices and channels, including email.
New Adobe Campaign capabilities and forward-looking projects from Adobe Research help marketers:
- Predict the best time to send emails: Adobe is previewing an Adobe Research email project in development for potential future integration in Adobe Campaign. Using Adobe Sensei, the company’s artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, brands can automatically determine the most effective time to send an email for each customer to increase open rates and maximize the impact of their campaigns. Marketers only need to define a start and end window for the campaign, and Adobe automatically sends the email to each recipient at the best time.
- Intelligently segment emails based on individual engagement: Another project from Adobe Research brings deep engagement insights to marketers’ fingertips with Adobe Sensei. Measuring customers’ engagement with emails, based on how long it takes them to react to the messages they receive, helps determine the right frequency of communication. It can also inform targeting strategies at an individual level.
- Simplify email creation: Creating emails can be time consuming and costly when relying on an agency or graphic designer. A new email message designer with a drag and drop interface helps marketers create brilliantly designed emails from scratch or from customizable templates. Email marketers can already pull assets into Adobe Campaign from Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as use Adobe Dreamweaver CC and the Creative Cloud SDK to edit email content in real-time. Today, Adobe announced it is expanding its integrations to include Dropbox. Adobe Campaign integration with Dropbox will be in beta later this year.
- Obtain and act on more granular insights: Without data, it’s impossible for brands to target individuals based on insights into their needs, wants and habits. New dynamic reporting capabilities in Adobe Campaign leverage the power of Adobe Analytics’ Analysis Workspace. For the first time, marketers can incorporate profile attributes alongside email statistics to better segment audiences, such as quickly understanding how a campaign performed among loyalty members in comparison to the rest of its customers. Enhancements also include the ability to automatically distribute visual, digestible reports on campaign insights to inform marketers, as well as data scientists and CRM directors.
- Create multilingual push messages: It’s tedious to create many localized versions of campaigns for various languages. To address this, Adobe is extending its multilingual capabilities to push notifications. Now, marketers can load multiple translations of push notifications from a file to automatically create, segment and send personalized, multilingual push notifications, in addition to emails from a single delivery. In addition to standard engagement tracking, engagement is tracked by language to allow multiple levels of analysis.
- Scale and deliver contextual emails: Understanding that brands are under pressure to send more personalized emails in context, Adobe is boosting throughput and deliverability in Adobe Campaign. Marketers can now send more emails at a faster speed, while maintaining the relevancy and personalization consumers demand. New capabilities that adapt delivery settings in real time ensure emails are sent at the right time to each individual, for example.
“In today’s digital age, travelers except personalized information at their fingertips when planning vacations. This requires a data-driven marketing approach to provide customers with the right message at the right time via the right channel,” said Saul Lopes, Customer Lifecycle Lead, Virgin Holidays.
“Adobe Campaign enables Virgin Holidays to deliver customized, engaging experiences to each individual across both physical and digital channels.”
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.
The APPIES is an annual event that presents a rare opportunity for creative, media, digital and marketing agencies or brands to present their best campaigns to the industry.
This is the only event where Live Presentations meets Live Judging.
Similar to TED Talks, The APPIES is the chance for great presenters with outstanding work to show it off to some of the industry’s most important industry leaders.
This year’s winners will receive Gold, Silver or Bronze trophies for 10 categories, and 7 special Best of Best categories (red trophies) that require no submissions!
Campaign entries must have run between June 2022 to May 2023
For more details visit https://appies.com.my/ or contact Vishnu