The digital data guru is back with a winning workshop!
Digital data guru, Subhendu Mukherjee is back with another one of his informative workshops! Founding member of The Tenth Floor Pte Ltd, the data guru is equipped with 20 years of global experience in the business of Marketing Strategy & Communications and is also the visiting lecturer and learning designer for Hyper Island, Google Squared and Nanyang Technological University.
His ‘Designing Customer Experience with Data Visualisation‘ workshop organised by MARKETING Magazine will be held on 3rd August 2018 at QLIQ Damansara, Empire Damansara.
Through this workshop, participants will be equipped with the skills to transform data into a visual communication. What will participants get from this workshop?
- Data in different shapes and forms
- How to write a data brief and get what you want from your Data Intelligence team
- Introduction to Tableau
- Repurposing available data for Tableau visualisation
- Connect data to Tableau
- Explore the interface (understand the terminologies like metrics and dimensions)
- Represent ideas using different visualisations: box plots, geographic maps, pie charts, tree maps, word clouds
- Transform dashboards to ideas for clients and business pitches
Date: 3rd August 2018
Time: 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue: Qliq Damansara (map)
Download PDF program here!
Click here to register!
For further details, contact Amira at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruby at email@example.com| 03 7726 2588