The Digital Data Guru is back!
He has 20 years of global experience in the business of Marketing Strategy & Communications and is also the visiting lecturer and learning designer for Hyper Island, Google Squared and Nanyang Technological University.
Founder member of The Tenth Floor Pte Ltd, Subhendu Mukherjee is back again to present you with the skills to transform data to visual communication!
His ‘Designing Customer Experience with Data Visualisation‘ workshop organised by MARKETING Magazine will be held on 3rd August 2018 at QLIQ Damansara, Empire Damansara.
Participants will learn:
- Data in different shapes and forms
- How to write a data brief and get what you want from your Data Intelligence team
- Introduction to Tableau
- Repurposing available data for Tableau visualisation
- Connect data to Tableau
- Explore the interface (understand the terminologies like metrics and dimensions)
- Represent ideas using different visualisations: box plots, geographic maps, pie charts, tree maps, word clouds
- Transform dashboards to ideas for clients and business pitches
- Design customer journey
This workshop is ideal for marketing leaders, market researchers, Brand Managers, Investment Analysts, start-up entrepreneurs and business growth trainers.
For further details, contact Amira at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruby at email@example.com| 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!