(marketingmagazine.com.my) – There has been several big account moves in the region this month. For the month of September several big accounts including Mattel, Revlon and Nestle has changed hands this month.
Havas Media was the big winner locally with the agency nabbing Lenovo PC and Mobile account in Southeast Asia. Check out the latest round of media and account wins in Malaysia and Asia Pacific courtesy of R3.
Will you Sink or Swim in 2017?
Back in its 12th year, the Malaysian Media Conference is set to take a deep dive into the world of DATALYTICS!
From understanding data touchpoints and improving customer experience to how brands and agencies can fuse data with their creative executions.
Look forward to a full day of case studies and real-market experiences from the following speakers:
• Linda Hassan, Head of Marketing – Domino’s Pizza Malaysia & Singapore
• Rahul Thappa, Vice President of Data Analytics, Astro
• Sujith Rao, Senior Director – Digital Analytics at IPG Mediabrands
• Chan Woei Hern, Executive Creative Director, EnsembleWW
• Bala Pomaleh, CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Teeradet Dumrongbhalasitr- Head of Commercial, Asia Pacific Dunnhumby
• Anser Aly – Senior Global Brand Manager, Unilever Asia
• Lars Setsaa – Head of Revenue Management and Analytics – Digi Telecommunications
Those are just the tip of the iceberg, on the MMC stage, you will also hear latest innovations from Twitter, Unilever and more!
Download the full programme here
Date: 14 November 2016
Time: 08:30am – 06:00pm
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre Bukit Kiara
Interested in joining or sponsoring the event? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org