Maxis together with its new e-commerce platform partners
(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Based on the insight that over 13 million Malaysian consumers shop online, Maxis partnered with dozens of e-commerce partners to offer its MaxisONE Club Members over 100,000 online deals monthly.
“Almost half of Malaysian consumers shop online monthly and 66% of them now shop via their mobile phones, which is higher than the global average. Giving our MaxisONE Club members better cashback and discounts wherever they shop online – whether it’s hotel rooms, TVs, fashion or groceries – just makes perfect sense for Maxis. We’re grateful to all our many e-commerce partners who helped make these new shopping experiences happen for our customers,” said Dushyan Vaithiyanathan, Maxis Head of Consumer Business.
As part of this partnership, MaxisONE Club members will receive up to 50% extra cash back, discounts and special VIP deals with over 500 top e-commerce sites including Lazada, Agoda, Zalora, Booking.com, Groupon and Fashion Valet.
“ShopBack is delighted to collaborate with Maxis to give more cashback and provide value-added service to our customers. It is a great partnership underpinned by a mutual ambition of enabling a smarter and savvier digital lifestyle for Malaysians,” said Sharmeen Looi, Chief Operating Officer of ShopBack Malaysia.
MaxisONE Club is the telecommunications group loyalty and rewards group which has over 1 million members.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, email@example.com
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016