(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Spotted these ads while walking or driving along Kuala Lumpur?
Curious? Well if you were a finalist at this Thursday’s APPIES conference, these ads might ring a bell.
For those who are not, IKEA, OCBC and TM will be presenting their winning case studies at our ‘TED for Marketing’ conference this Thursday & Friday at Eastin Hotel. Want to speak to these brands and our other finalist on their winning strategies? It’s still not too late to register.
The reason why these ads are appearing around town is to create awareness among marketers on the need of Digital-Out-Of Home channels in today’s marketing mix.
The #LOOKUPLAH campaign highlights some of the issues faced with online advertising, namely low click rates, bot traffic, click frauds and banner fatigue. 85% of online ad impressions could be fraud, 76% of online video ads never appear are some of the many figures presented to support the campaign’s message
The campaign, spearheaded by media group Moving Walls and supported by major OOH players including MKN, Brandavision, Warisan, and Kliatv, aims to educate the market on how data and technology have allowed Digital-Out-Of-Home ads to deliver ads in a more instant and personalised manner.
Sharing more on the company’s believes Moving Wall’s CEO Srikanth Ramachandran said:
“We believe that the disruption of Real World with Digital provides tremendous opportunities for Media Innovation and Leadership”
“We provide leading brands with digital solutions that optimize their customer interactions and deliver brand-consumer experiences. We are data geeks who structure big data and develop insights to optimize and deliver value to everyone involved. “
Hear more on Srikanth’s thoughts on this issue with his interview with Bloomberg Malaysia:
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, [email protected]
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.