(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – May was for mums and in June its dad’s turn for the royal treatment. This Sunday (19th June) we pay tribute to the man of the house, however before the celebrations begin let’s take a look at how some of the local brands executed their Father’s Day campaigns this year:
1. Air Asia – This one really tugs at the heartstrings, we follow the journey of a single dad taking care of his daughter from her first day at a kindergarten to sending her off to the airport embarking on her new career as a stewardess.
2. Digi – “What did the chicken get for his exam? EGG-cellent!” Dad jokes, so bad their actually good. Using the winning combination of cute kids telling jokes in front of the camera, Digi launched a YouTube video titled ‘Kids tell #EpicDadJokes’.
3. Grab- Can you imagine if grab added helicopters for us to book on demand? The start up made this dream a reality in its latest father’s day contest by offering 15 lucky winners a free helicopter ride around KL city.
4. PappaRich- How can this brand ignore Father’s Day? Paying tribute to super dads the popular F&B outlet is offering its signature Stevia White Coffee to fathers visiting the outlet over the weekend.
5. Anmum – Together with its agency BBDO Singapore the brand launched three videos that mimicked nature documentaries, drawing parallels between modern-day dads in real-life scenarios, with their counterparts in the animal kingdom.
WIN the Content Marketing game
For the sixth year running, we are bringing back the famous Best of Global Digital Marketing Conference to KL with a special focus on Content Marketing this year.
Featuring the best case studies
The Best of Global Digital Marketing conference has won popularity in more than 30 cities around the world from Singapore, Moscow, Jakarta, Istanbul to Amsterdam, Johannesburg, Prague, Shanghai, Seoul, etc.
Featuring leading award-winning campaigns covering brands from Sony, Buzzfeed, Dell, BBC, The New York Times, P&G and more.
Speakers with digital domain expertise:
• Hando Sinisalu, CEO at Best Marketing International
• Xaviera Ringeling, CEO at ContentChefs
• Mathias Ihle, Founder & CEO at Makai Europe
• Bikram VaskarGangopadhyay, CEO at ibs – Interface Business Solutions
Unique case-study based learning, as our team monitors over 200 digital marketing award shows across the globe and interviews the winners. Based on this extensive work, we produce in-depth case studies.
Each case study follows the same format:
Date: 19 July, 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: Eastin Hotel, PJ
Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Book your seats early: call Ruby on 03-77262588 or email email@example.com
This event is HRDF-Claimable!