Main bola, party enjoy, menang duit, dapat tropee, gambar masuk magazine…
Your competitors are ready to take you on.
Haven’t you signed up yet? The Games are on July 7.
There’s RM12,000 in cash to be won. Send in your teams today and you can shine in these two competitions:
It’s the same as regular foosball, but in this case life-sized.
This means the courts have been supersized and instead of having little figures scoring the ball, you’re going to be the one out there doing the scoring.
Marketing Games 2018 also features everyone’s favourite e-Game, FIFA 18.
32 of your best players will be participating with a maximum of 2 players from each company.
The celebration party and prize giving is at Ballers@The Roof on the 14th of July, 2018 for all teams.
Register now! Download PDF program here.
Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation?
On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX2018) to help you answer that question. The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm.
He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more! Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
* Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
* George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
* Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
* Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
* Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
* Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
* Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
* Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information on DTCX 2018:
Click to visit DTCXJuly19 Microsite.
Download PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!