He will be speaking at MARKETING’s Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX19July)
Former Managing Director HR and Group Head of Learning & Talent Development for DBS Bank in Singapore, Laurence Smith, is a game changer in the digital transformation space.
Innovation Award winner at the World’s Best Digital Bank, Laurence was initiator of the Digital Mindset Initiative and co-creator of the famous DBS Hackathon series.
Today he splits his time between running SmartUp.io the innovative micro-learning platform that enables large-scale adoption of digital mindset by ‘making learning fun again,’ and consulting.
Laurence has helped CEOs and CHROs drive digital transformation from a culture and mindset perspective.
He selectively speaks, consults & advises on digital transformation, innovation culture, and digital mindset, delivering workshops from ‘Digital Transformation for HR’ to ‘Digital Mindset in an afternoon’ helping remove the fear from digital and getting senior executives to prototype their first ever app or have fun building a chatbot!
With 20 years in Asia, he has held senior roles at GE Capital in Tokyo, and as Chief Learning Officer of LG Electronics in Seoul.
Previously he was with McKinsey and the WorldBank in the US (although he is English!) He is also a member of the Danone Asia Digital Advisory Board, as well as Danone China’s Marketing Transformation Advisory Board.
On July 19th Laurence will make his way to Malaysia for MARKETING’s Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX19July) to share a case study on a brand’s customer-driven digital transformation journey.
Don’t miss out on his talk to learn tips and techniques from this seasoned player.
Lawrence will share the stage with other industry heavyweights including:
• Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
• Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
• Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI Malaysia
• Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
• Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
• Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
• Stephenie Caunter, Global Director, Marketing & Communications, Catcha Group…AND MORE!
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organization.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
This is your LAST CHANCE to take the opportunity of our June Early Bird! Through this offer, you will be able to receive additional free tickets for your group bookings (Normal Price RM2300)
• Register 7 Pax (Including 2 Free) @RM2200
• Register 4 pax (including 1 Free) @RM2200
To view the entire agenda for #DTCX19July visit http://marketingmagazine.com.my/dtcxjuly19/ or contact [email protected] or 03 7726 2588.
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment and get ready to be inspired to kickstart your digital transformation journey!
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.