(marketingmagazine.com.my) – There has been much chatter online on the status of Hams, dogs and everything in between.
Caught in between is our very own Harmandar Singh, or better known as Ham.
“As you must have noticed recently everybody has been talking about hotdogs, sausages and pretzels, and there has been occasions when people have been writing about me and saying that something is wrong with my name,” shared Halal Ham in the video posted up on MARKETING’s Facebook page yesterday evening.
In the video Ham or now known as Halal Ham assured everyone that he has not been ‘caught by JAKIM or summoned by any Hakim yet’
Missed the video which has been already been making its rounds online? Watch it below:
What will Halal Ham say next?
Will you Sink or Swim in 2017?
Back in its 12th year, the Malaysian Media Conference is set to take a deep dive into the world of DATALYTICS!
From understanding data touchpoints and improving customer experience to how brands and agencies can fuse data with their creative executions.
Look forward to a full day of case studies and real-market experiences from the following speakers:
• Linda Hassan, Head of Marketing – Domino’s Pizza Malaysia & Singapore
• Rahul Thappa, Vice President of Data Analytics, Astro
• Sujith Rao, Senior Director – Digital Analytics at IPG Mediabrands
• Chan Woei Hern, Executive Creative Director, EnsembleWW
• Bala Pomaleh, CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Teeradet Dumrongbhalasitr- Head of Commercial, Asia Pacific Dunnhumby
• Anser Aly – Senior Global Brand Manager, Unilever Asia
• Lars Setsaa – Head of Revenue Management and Analytics – Digi Telecommunications
Those are just the tip of the iceberg, on the MMC stage, you will also hear latest innovations from Twitter, Unilever and more!
Download the full programme here
Date: 14 November 2016
Time: 08:30am – 06:00pm
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre Bukit Kiara
Interested in joining or sponsoring the event? Contact: ha[email protected]
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.