(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Last week we heard Eric of IBM, Rafiq of Media Prima Digital and Bala of IPG Mediabrands share their thoughts on Big Data. Today we hear Timothy Johnson and Srikanth Ramachandran share why Big Data is important to them.
No stranger to the marketing industry, Timothy Johnson, Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges will be moderating the Panel on Big Data at next Tuesday’s (September 6) CMO Conference. With over 20 years of experience in the field and having worked with top brands including Nestlé, Citibank and Standard Chartered, Timothy is well versed in the digital marketing space. Listen as he shares his thoughts on what we can expect from next week’s Panel session in this video:
Srikanth Ramachandran brings a wealth of experience in the digital industry. Having established and grown IBM Singapore’s e-business team, today Srikanth spearheads Moving Walls – a startup with a vision to tackle Digital’s Final Frontier. In the video below, he shares what he is passionate about for next week’s panel session on ‘How is Big Data transforming Marketing?‘
Want to share your thoughts with other industry leaders at the 5th Malaysian CMO Conference? Book your ticket today, contact Ruby 03-77262588, [email protected]
For more details visit: www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.