(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – No stranger to the content game Hando Sinisalu, founder and CEO of Best Marketing International, a reputable marketing journalist and researcher who has produced The Best of Global Digital Marketing Show and editor of IAB Europe´s Digital Advertising Yearbook 2013.
Having produced and managed over 200 conferences in 24 countries the secret to his success is always having great content.
MARKETING caught up with Hando at the recent Best of Global Digital Marketing conference which touched on the various aspects of content marketing.
In the first part of this interview Hando shares his thoughts on content marketing and why it is important to brands.
Is content still king?
How can brands cut through the clutter and engage with their audiences?
Listen to the interview below to find out more:
In our next interview find out why b2b is the new h2h (Human to Human) according to Hando.
This video series is powered by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDeC)
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Albern Murty – CEO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here