(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – In its latest campaign for Carlsberg, Havas Worldwide Malaysia launched a new campaign for its Connor’s Stout Porter brand aptly titled ‘Straight to the Pint’.
Targeted at consumers between the age group 25-40, the message behind the campaign was to showcase the brand as a no-nonsense beer, that is just made right.
The campaign aims to inspire people to immerse themselves in candid and spontaneous interactions with people they are close with.
The three-month long campaign, which was launched nationwide in April, will run across key media platforms including digital, print and OOH.
Creative execution for the campaign includes a series of chalkboards placed outside pubs and bars, which invited consumers to come in and enjoy a pint of Connor’s Stout Porter.
Additionally, the agency created an activation called “A Night Made Right”, a nightlong of games, contests and casual fun for groups of friends, which was organized at bars across Malaysia.
As part of a Night Made Right, the agency created a promotion called “Pay What’s Right”, where consumers can pay whatever they feel is the right price for a pint.
Other activities include “Slide-for-a-Pint” game, where consumers slide a Connor’s Stout Porter pint on a table and will win free pints if they manage to get the pint within the targets.
Executive Creative Director: Ezra Foo
Creative Director: Khor Kok Yang
Art Director: Alvin Pak
Copywriter: Chung Yi-Shen
Account Manager: Dennis Kam
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA