MARKETING Magazine is proud to present the upcoming workshop on Strategic Brand Planning by none other than Malaysian CMO of the Year 2021 Sutapa Bhattacharya!
The day-long workshop will take place on April 28, 2022 at Eastin Hotel in Petaling Jaya.
Multiple award winning marketing guru Sutapa has over 26 years of demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry across countries, cultures and marketing disciplines.
Sutapa is highly skilled in Digital Strategy & Marketing, Market Research, Marketing Strategy and Branding. She has a decorated history in building strong brand strategies that resonate with customers, and has led some of the most successful campaigns both locally and internationally, helping Malaysian brands like TNB, ISKL, Gamuda, Medini, AIA, Proton, Maybank and Petronas Daganangain market share against top players.
About the Workshop
This programme will empower participants to formulate, analyse and sharpen their focus on strategic brand development in this cluttered age of digital confusion, media fragmentation, one-to-one marketing, brand safety, transparency issues and an over-regulated landscape.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals entrusted with the direction and vision for brand development and tasked with achieving marketing and corporate goals.
- Marketers who want to up their game and win with a strategic road map for their brands.
- Strategy and Brand planners who wanted to polish their skills to seek smart solutions for the growth economy.
- Communication executives at brand, creative, digital and media agencies.
- C-Suite executives who have to advise and report to stakeholders on strategy, brand and communications.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.