Top Voices Malaysia is a movement that helps create a better version of you. A group of 50 most influential people on LinkedIn Malaysia, together, they are commanding at least 250,000 eyeballs each time their posts are on LinkedIn. Each of them has at least 15-25 years of experience in his or her very own niche and good at what they do. Now they want to help you, no matter who you are – be it a fresh graduate, someone returning to the workforce, someone tired of being in the workforce or even a high flyer wondering why you are feeling empty.
They believe that inspiration is no longer enough. Many are still clueless after being inspired. There is a need for helping one walk the necessary steps. A need to be able to see a clearer path. A clamour for customised help. TVM will help to show you the How-To. Be it a side hustle, a job interview, starting a business or simply having better mental health—all with the intention of helping create a better and new version of you.
Top Voices Malaysia’s inaugural event, dubbed as Top Voices Malaysia @ Hotel Istana in collaboration with Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre as the premier sponsor, will feature six dynamic speakers who will not only share their stories and experiences, they will also tell you HOW to take immediate action:
- Side Hustle: G.D Naidu
- What Employers Look For: Koh Mui Han
- Personal Finance: Faisal Malik
- Personal Branding: Hanie Razaif-Bohlender
- Social Entrepreneurship: Noor Shahiwan
- How To Build a Network: Intan M Zain
Quote from the speakers:
- “Hustlers are missing a few things that entrepreneurs seem to have discovered”- G.D Naidu as he will talk about how to identify what’s a hustle and keep it to a hustle.
- “Recruitment is essentially a risk mitigation process. Employers try to find talent that exhibits the necessary skill, behaviour and culture fit. More importantly, it is what you do after you get the job – the first 90 days rule!”- Koh Mui Han.
- “To avoid financial distress at a young age and have a better retirement plan, the first stage of the financial life cycle begins during a person’s early working years,”- Faisal Malik.
- “Unless you know your Truth North, you will always wonder what makes you happy,”- Hanie Razaif-Bohlender.
- “Social Entrepreneurship is about connecting your brand’s why with how it can be used authentically to serve the world,”- Noor Shahiwan as he speaks on how social entrepreneurship and business can be done together.
- “Building a network is beyond getting contacts and exchanging business cards. It’s about building rapport and having people respond positively to you”- Shadaitul Intan M Zin.
Top Voices Malaysia will be held at Hotel Istana:
Date: 20 September 2018 (Thursday)
Fee: RM10 (paid at the door)
Light Refreshments: Sponsored by Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
Reserve your seat at topvoicesmalaysia.com today as seats are limited.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.