Save the date folks! The CMO Awards 2019 is on November 15th, and the time for you to nominate your preferred candidate for the awards is upon you. Deadlines for nominations end by 18 October 2019. For more information, please click here.
Nominations are accepted for client-side senior marketers including CMO/VP/GM/Head of Advertising/Marketing/Retail/Data/Digital in brand marketing. Nominations for Rising Stars are for candidates 30 years and below.
The opening keynote of the CMO Awards 2019 will be conducted by none other than VJ Anand, senior VP of Creative at Gojek. VJ grew Gojek’s internal creative team to over 100 people in two years.
His team handles creative communications for more then 20 products and content that attract up to four million views per day. He helped Gojek attain cult brand status by humanizing data into breakthrough marketing ideas.
VJ was a key driver in re-branding Gojek from a Jakarta-based ride-hailing service to Southeast Asia’s leading Super App. Discover his secret to building cult brands with a dose of crazy.
Marketing Magazine Asia is once again trailblazing a path of excellence with the latest installment of CMO AWARDS 2019!
It’s time to recognise brave and brilliant marketers and reward the best in the business of marketing. An eminent panel of industry leaders will decide on the winners: all criteria based on results.
Now in its 8th year, the Chief Marketing Officers Conference and Awards for 2019 is a gathering of trailblazers in the Malaysian Marketing sphere.
This year’s CMO Awards is all about identifying talent, transparency, tenacity, and those who adopt a take charge attitude in their life’s calling.
The objective is to recognize and acknowledge the immense contribution, inspiring leadership and trail-blazing achievements in Malaysia’s marketing communications industry.
There are 30 categories at the Malaysian CMO Awards:
- Best Marketer in Omni-Channel Marketing
- Best Marketer in e-Commerce Marketing
- Best Marketer in B2B Marketing
- Best Marketer in SME Marketing
- Best Marketer in Millennial Marketing
- Best Marketer in Data & Technology Marketing
- Best Marketer in Travel & Hospitality Marketing
- Best Marketer in Sustainable Brand Marketing
- Best Marketer in Education & Training Marketing
- Best Marketer in Media & Content Partnership Marketing
- Best Marketer in Customer Experience Marketing
- Best Marketer in Event & Experiential Marketing
- Best Marketer in Retail & Promotions Marketing
- Best Marketer in Festive Communications Marketing
- Best Marketer in Loyalty & Engagement Marketing
- Best Marketer in Influencer Marketing
- Best Marketer in Social Media Marketing
- Best Marketer in Mobile Marketing
Marketing Trailblazer Award
The will be bestowed on the marketer who is never afraid to push the boundaries of innovation within their category.
This award will go to the brave marketer who has made a difference with fresh thinking and breakthrough work.
- Marketing Trailblazer – Telco
- Marketing Trailblazer – Financial Services
- Marketing Trailblazer – F&B
- Marketing Trailblazer – Digital
- Marketing Trailblazer – FMCG
- Marketing Trailblazer – Media & Entertainment
Rising Marketing Star
The Rising Marketing Star is awarded to the most promising young marketer under 30 who is making waves in the local industry with ground-breaking ideas, strong strategic skills and has a tenacious will to grow in this industry.
- Rising Marketing Star – Financial Services
- Rising Marketing Star – Telco
- Rising Marketing Star – F&B
- Rising Marketing Star – FMCG
- Rising Marketing Star – Media & Entertainment
All entries across all 30 categories for the inaugural year is FREE. There is no reason why you should not nominate your pick for each category here.
The CMO Awards 2019 will be happening on the 15th of November 2019 at the Grand Ballroom of the Sime Darby Convention Centre in KL and the nomination deadline will be on the 18th of October 2019. So, save the date and make your presence felt.
Nomination deadline: 18 October
CMO Conference: 15 November
The Grand Ballroom, SDCC
For further details, click here.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.