(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Red Box Karaoke Group in collaboration with Redberry Ambient has launched TV K, a new media platform, which is already screening ads from popular e-commerce portal Lazada.
The new advertising platform, TV K will be an additional screen included in every Red Box room across its 10 nationwide outlets. The platform will also link the advertisements to their hall branding, customize wraps, washroom panels, events, and activation.
Dalyn Ibanez, Marketing & Public Relations Manager for Redberry Ambient told MARKETING that TV K is already screening ads from Lazada and in-house ads from Red Box. Industries that they were targeting to advertise, included banks, telcos and FMCGs, Dalyn added.
Red Box currently has a total of 760,000 registered members, with 42% being Malay, 45% Chinese and 13% of others races. The age demographic of their members is 15 to 46 and above.
Commenting on the launch of their latest advertising platform, Michael Yong, Chief Operating Officer of Red Box Karaoke Group said that TV K would enhance their customer’s experience and provide an avenue for an alternative media platform.
Pleased with the new partnership, Tho Tuck Woh, Managing Director of Redberry Ambient, shared,
“We are confident in its potential to reach our target audience with 400 plus dedicated advertising screens & a minimum of 4 hours customer’s dwell time. The result is a potential viewership of 1 million”
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA