(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Asia-Pacific media intelligence company Isentia has announced a new information-sharing partnership with DataSift, the leader in Human Data Intelligence, to provide access to aggregated Facebook topic data.
Facebook topic data contains rich metadata for analytics and insight, with over 60 attributes to filter and analyse content, topics, hashtags and links.
Additionally, every piece of data comes with attached anonymous demographic data including gender, age and location.
“DataSift gives companies the ability to gain valuable insight from the wealth of information now available to them and make informed business decisions,” said Tim Barker, CEO at DataSift.
“Facebook topic data provides businesses with a more in-depth understanding of what their key audiences are sharing and engaging around on the world’s largest social platform in a privacy-safe way.
“We’re delighted to be partnering with Isentia, giving its clients the ability to gain more intelligence on their target audiences.”
Khali Sakkas, Isentia’s Executive Director of Insights said, “This partnership with Datasift is an exciting development for our integrated Insight services. With 1.59 billion people using Facebook around the world, this latest addition to our data will enable us to deliver richer consumer insights and help our clients make more informed strategic business decisions.”
Isentia’s longstanding expertise in consumer and media insights means it will be able to effectively deliver in-depth audience insights around events, brands and issues utilising Facebook topic data.
This will serve as valuable business intelligence for marketing and communication strategies.
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, email@example.com
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director o
f Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA