The Digital Data Guru’s workshop is now on 29 August 2018!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Subhendu Mukherjee’s “Designing Customer Experience with Data Visualisation” has been postponed to the 29th August 2018.
This means you’re in luck! So what are you waiting for? Register now!
Data Strategist and Founder member and director of the startup The Tenth Floor Pte Ltd, Subhendu Mukherjee is back again and this time he’s giving you the power and skills to transform data to visual communication. His workshop, called “Designing Customer Experience with Data Visualisation” organised by MARKETING, on 3rd August 2018, will give participants the skills to transform data to visual communication. Participants will learn the following:
So what will you gain from this workshop?
- Data in different shapes and forms
- Exploration of data that could be relevant to the business (external vs internal)
- How to write a ‘Data Brief’ Introduction to Tableau Public
- Repurposing available data for Tableau Public visualisation
- Connect data to Tableau Public
- Explore the interface (understand the terminologies like metrics and dimensions)
- Represent ideas using different visualisations: box plots, geographic maps, bins, pie charts, tree maps, word clouds
The workshop will be held at QLIQ Damansara (map), from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, on 3rd August 2018.
Download the PDF program here and click here to register.
For further details, contact Amira at [email protected] or Ruby at [email protected]| 03 7726 2588
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.