We’re finally less than 15 days away from the CMO Conference & Awards 2019.
This is it. This is the last stretch of preparations to cross the t’s and dot the i’s.
The conference this year looks at marketing as an interesting intersection in the present. With major cross winds in the global trade environment, every brand is affected with more uncertainty than ever before.
The keynote speakers and panel discussions will explore how brands are winning with big data, marketing automation and study what brand resilience is all about.
The audience, along with those on stage; will question what works and what doesn’t. In a world of ‘fake everything’, the quest and need for authenticity has never been more challenging and this is your opportunity to centralise your focus on innovative pathways to marketing success.
The line-up of speakers this year will make serious marketers go gaga. Just the thought of having marketing leads from globally successful brands on stage is exciting for those who are looking to have a successful career in marketing.
Here are the speakers who will be taking the stage on November 15:
- VJ Anand – Senior VP of Creative & Executive Creative Director, Gojek
- Srikanth Ramachandran – Group CEO, Moving Walls Sdn Bhd
- Bernard Lee – Head of Marketing Services, Digi Telecommunications
- Fernie Jasmine Abdul Ghani – Head of Group Marketing & Brand Axiata
- Associate Professor Dr. Karling Lee – INTI International University
- Stan Chew – Head of Sales APAC, Knorex
- Timothy Johnson – SVP of Marketing Product & Partnerships, INTI International University & Colleges
- Khoo Kar Khoon – Director, MCIL
- Megan Yulga – Regional Senior Campaign Manager
- Tai Kam Leong – Head of Branding & Partnerships, Maxis
- Lai Shu Wei – VP, Unifi Marketing & Communications, TM Berhad
- Chai Hui Fung – Regional Marketing Director, Nandos Chickenland Malaysia
- Linda Hassan – Senior Vice President of Marketing, Domino’s Pizza Malaysia & Singapore
- Lim Imun – GM Marketing, Munchworld
- Abhishek B – Chief Digital Officer, Invictus Blue
- Stephanie Caunter – Head of Marketing, Ada
- Hasnain Babrawala – APAC Head of Marketing, Offline Channels, Food Panda
- Siti Suhaila Abdu Hamid – Category Head of Foods, Unilever Malaysia
- Evelyn Low – Senior Manager Shopper & Trader Marketing, Etika Sdn Bhd
- Roy Siew – Head of Digital, Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad
- George Ang – Owner, A&W Malaysia; Director & CEO, Inter Mark Resources
- Prashant Kumar – Founder & Senior Partner, Entropia
- Graham Lim – Director of Marketing (Malaysia), F&N Beverages Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Andrew Pinto – Head of Marketing, Mudah.my
The CMO Conference & Awards 2019 will take place on November 15 at the Sime Darby Convention Center. For more information and to purchase your tickets click here: https://marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2019/conference
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.