Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation? On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#dtcxjuly19)) to help you answer that question.
The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm. He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more!
Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
- Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
- George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
- Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
- Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
- Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
- Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
- Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.