(marketingmagazine.com.my) – BBDO Malaysia has appointed Rafiq Ridzwan as Head of Planning.
He joins from JWT where he spent 15 years and brings a wealth of experience having worked on multinational and local brands in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
During his time in Thailand, Rafiq won Bangkok Art Director’s Young Creative award, was part of the team that won a Cannes Lion for Cheers Beer and received the Asian Marketing Effectiveness (AME) awards for Breeze and Tiger campaigns.
John Teoh, General Manager of BBDO Malaysia, says, “Rafiq is exactly the kind of talent we want and need in BBDO – dynamic, hungry and entrepreneurial.”
“His appointment to BBDO Malaysia further strengthens the management team, and his daring, creative and strategic approach to client work will be well suited to the already dynamic team in Malaysia.”
Rafiq adds, “It was the strong magnetic pull of creativity in all disciplines that first attracted me to the role, as well as the romance of comfortably being uncomfortable, the shared purpose of continuous improvement and the ‘We not Me’ mentality.”
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.