Here’s a simplified guide to The APPIES Malaysia Marketing Conference & Awards 2019 which will be held next Thursday and Friday… April 25 & 26 at the Eastin Hotel….
1. CHALLENGE (10%)
- Business objective of the campaign
- Clear marketing goals defined in context of business challenge
- Difficulty of task in context of market challenges
2. THINKING (30%)
- What Is The Big Idea or Campaign Concept?
- Sharp distillation of insights
- Core idea is relevant and distinctive
3. EXECUTION (30%)
- How is it effectively carried out?
- Synergistic implementation of idea across relevant touch points
4. RESULTS (30%)
- Results attributed to the marketing tactics deployed
- Results in reference to market context (e.g. market size, market category, market share)
- What is the ROI? Directly impact on sales, market share or conversions? (or do they reflect media activity?)
The event will be opened by YB Tuan Gobind Singh Deo, Minister of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia and feature three special guest speakers:
• Albern Murty, CEO of Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Merrill Christopher Pereyra, Executive Director – CEO Restaurants of QSR Brands (M) Holdings Berhad
• Surina Shukri, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)