Power Up & Save Malaysia
MARKETING Magazine Malaysia’s MARKETING Power Up is a platform designed for peer knowledge transfer and capacity upskilling using the vantage point and experiences of Malaysia Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) who will share their learnings plus an interactive rapid-fire Q&A format, over an hour-long CMO Roundtable session.
Essentially, it is today’s discussion for tomorrow’s events. How are the key players reacting to 2020? What are the opportunities we could leverage on? We discuss pointed questions that investigate the paradigm shift facing the world in 2020.
At the same time, all participants, CMOs and hosts will be helping MERCY Malaysia's front liners because we all realise we are nothing if we do not help the front liners in whatever we do in the coming months.
Price per participant is only RM200 and half of the proceeds will be donated to MERCY Malaysia, who will issue tax-exempt receipts for all participants. The names of participants and companies who sign-up for these all-win sessions will be published on marketingmagazine.com.my as a MERCY Malaysia donor.
MARKETING will invest in the infrastructure, set-up, hosts and content to make this possible.
So let’s all power up and save Malaysia!how to register
How to register
1. Click on the Upcoming Roundtable Sessions you’re interested in
2. Fill up the necessary information, double-check to make sure it's correct to avoid errors on the tax-exempt receipt
3. Complete payment checkout
4. Registration will be confirmed once your payment is successful, you will receive an email confirming this
5. If you don't already have Zoom on your computer, click here to download
6. Don’t forget to submit questions you would like to ask your sessions’s speakers, look out for your confirmation email for more information on this
7. A unique link will be sent to your email 24 hours before your selected session begins
A marketing funnel is the entire journey from a user becoming aware of your business to the user becoming a loyal customer. With the paradigm shift facing the world in 2020, we ask key players to share with us how they and their team are relearning the marketing funnel to reflect their customers’ changing behaviors and needs.
Relearning the marketing funnel
• How do I know if my business strategy requires relearning the marketing funnel?
• Where do I start when rethinking and reorganising my marketing funnel?
• How do I incorporate my business’ new priorities and identify its hierarchy in the funnel?
• How should I approach introducing a different marketing funnel to my staff?
Conversational Marketing: How can it determine your business’s growth during a #StayAtHome mandate
The current #StayAtHome situation we find ourselves in makes it even more crucial for a more human approach. This session will talk you through ways you can be more conversational with prospects, clients and even within your own team.
How can it determine your business’s growth during a #StayAtHome mandate
• How are you making the most of personalisation to engage with the consumer?
• Are you tailoring and aligning your messaging with the mood of the times now?
• Is new data helping you shape brand-consumer conversations? Please share what/how….
• What metrics define brand success in creative messaging and media during MCO?
• Brandworthy vs Trustworthy: what are the challenges when consumers' attention span is fleeting?
• Do you see a silver lining at the end of the dark clouds for brands?
• And more questions from participants
What happens when downtime is prolonged longer than what a business is prepared for? Does it then become out of your control or can your decisions determine your control?
Business Continuity from Home:
Specific strategies for an unprecedented situation
• What are the emerging issues across brands due to COVID-19 now?
• How do you manage leadership, team continuity and its challenges?
• Have you a new SOP when coordinating with media and agencies now?
• What are your product and messaging distribution strategies moving forward?
• Can you share brand solutions you found to be effective during MCO?
• What trends you expect to see post-MCO in your product category?
• And more questions from participants
The digital transformation of companies has exponentially lifted off since the government mandated Movement Control Order (MCO). Whether or not your company was already on the tracks for a fully digital operation, this unprecedented time offers itself as a unique opportunity to test the digital boundaries.
Digital marketing insights and strategies for the ‘new normal’
• How do you understand and plan according to the changing behaviours in web usage?
• How to talk to your customers in a new way by understanding their #StayAtHome and #WorkFromHome psyche in relation to the marketplace?
• How do you anticipate your consumers’ needs?
• What are effective digital alternatives to ad-buy during a low-budget period?
• What are the different ways to use digital internal communication to boost staff morale?
Finding workable ideas, course-correct plans and creating out-of-box solutions are all essential business priorities for brands to keep their engagement active. Influencer, social and digital communication all play a pivotal role in ensuring brand adaption and survival. As home entertainment inevitably increases in the current climate, consumers need access to their brands in innovative ways.This webinar will help give you real-life tested examples of the lessons learned for better execution. It will open your mind to potential marketing ideas you didn’t even know was possible.
Sponsorship and experiential marketing:
How to execute and what to consider now and post-MCO?
• What are the factors I need to consider when planning an experiential marketing campaign?
• How could sponsorship help my brand?
• What sort of platforms should I invest in?
• Does the amount of engagement I get from my first campaign determine the success of the following campaigns?
• What should I take into account when creating a plan B and plan C in case something goes wrong? • As a business with a small budget, how do I leverage on influencers to increase my reach?
The power of creativity should theoretically move beyond budget constraints. But with so many campaigns already in the market, does your ad need to have a million dollar budget to be successful? In this session our speakers will share their advice and experience on creative approaches which can help you achieve your desired resonance, without burning a hole in your pocket. If staying at home has diminished your creative burst, this session will open your mind.
Doing more with less:
How do you create impact with a limited marketing budget?
• What are some low-budget, high-impact strategies that have worked for you during this time?
• How do you maximise the potential of your online marketing channels reaching your audience at home?
• What does a marketing checklist look like for a campaign with 0 budget?
• Strategic brand collaborations for a win-win situation - how to identify brands that solve your budget issues when executing campaigns for your resources/database in return
We’ve all heard about the 4Ps - Product, Price, Place & Promotion – the four checkpoints marketers use when mapping-out a logical marketing strategy. However, to reflect the changing mindset, expectations and needs of consumers, marketers are now shifting their strategy using the 4Es - Experience, Exchange, Everyplace, Evangelism. Understanding the difference can determine a business’ competitive edge. Join this session to understand the nuances between the two approaches and how to incorporate them into your digital marketing strategy.
A marketer’s higher calling:
Jumping from 4Ps to 4Es
• What does each change in the 4P to 4E mean for a business’ strategy?
• What technology should I consider investing in when organising the connection platform between my consumers and my business?
• How do I get my employees onboard with this new approach and realign their roles and purposes?
• What kind of skills are required to successfully shift my business strategy from traditional selling to online selling and engaging?
• How will the 4Es effectively guarantee my customers the needed trust and value to engage with my brand?
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a global health emergency, and a global economic slowdown. The MCO lockdown and the CMCO regulations require SMEs to adapt new or improved tools to mitigate massive insolvency as businesses are allowed to slowly resume. This webinar aims to guide SMEs searching for ways to cope with the operational stress generated by COVID-19 and explore creative ways to bounce back successfully post-MCO lockdown.
The survival guide for SMEs post MCO-lockdown
• Which space in the digital economy should SMEs/agencies occupy post-MCO?
• What does a smooth transition look like when working from home slowly shifts back to the office?
• How to capitalise on employees working from home?
• What are the available resources SMEs can leverage on when mitigating insolvency issues?
How will the MARKETING Power Up webinar be hosted?
The webinar will hosted via Zoom Pro
Will I receive a Zoom invite link once I register for the webinar?
Yes, once you have registered and completed payment for the webinar, the Zoom link will be sent to you 24 hours before the webinar begins.
Can I share the Zoom invite link with my peers?
The Zoom invite link is unique for you and will not be valid for more than one person. Your peers may register on our website to receive a unique link for them to access the webinar.
Will I be able to ask questions to the Webinar speaker?
Yes, prior to the day of the webinar, you may send in questions to this email address which will be answered by the speakers during the Q&A session, until time runs out. Besides that, attendees will also be given the opportunity to submit questions through the Zoom platform.