(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – You heard from us on Day 1, now follow us on our LIVE updates for Day 2 at the APPIES. Want to get more background info on our speakers visit, our APPIES website at www.appies.com.my.
Straight to the campaigns – Day 2 kicks off and we get straight into the thick of things.The speaker from Pemanis and their agency Dentsu are on stage winning the judges over with their “How Wonda Owned A Day” campaign in Hall A. Starting off bright and early as well is Huawei pitching their “Huawei Best “Wei” campaign.
Competition Heats up -Team KFC presenting its KFC Hot and Cheezy campaign. Other brands who have presented include BSN for Kuching Happy, Monsoon Cup for its 360 Virtual Reality Bot Simulator campaign and Sheba for its Catinum Card Campaign.
Get a feel of our live event: We are updating video content via our Marketing Magazine Facebook page, be sure to like it to view our Facebook LIVE videos.
Hungry for more?: We are hearing from the presenter from McDonalds and its agency Leo Burnett on how they brought the hilight back to Big Mac with their Big Mac Dubsmash challenge. In the next hall local NGO ‘Woman’s Aid Organization’ presents their Can you keep a secret campaign.
The man behind the event – We take a break from the campaign presentation to have a quick chat with Mr. Harmandar Singh President of APPIES Malaysia
Final Countdown:Its a WRAP! Our final presenters from Wonda Coffee and Sun Life Malaysia marks the end of our Finalist presentation. It’s all up to the judges now!
Want to find out who won? Stay tuned to our site for a full list of winners!
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, email@example.com
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of St
rategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA