MARKETING magazine's stand-up Panel Discussion formats have really caught on since their debut at the Malaysian Media Conference in April.
And at the recent CMO Conference 2012 it was no different. Somehow, empowering each panelist with a microphone each and encouraging sharing in a casual standing-around style has endeared well to the audiences and also helped bring out the best from panelists. Check out the pictures here!
The CMO Conference was organised by the International Advertising Association (IAA) Malaysia and the Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE), with support from Association of Accredited Advertising Agents (4As), Malaysian Advertisers Association (MSA), Media Specialists Association (MSA), Institute of Marketing Malaysia (IMM) and a host of industry and media partners.
Providing participants with deep-dive, real-time marketing knowledge from CMOs and market-inspiring CEOs, the CMO Conference dissected pertinent questions for marketers working in an increasingly challenging and digital environment. With over 350 participants in attendance, the audience comprised of C-Level executives from MNCs, SMEs, SMIs and GLCs.
Distinguished Panelists included:
• Ms Fiona Liao - Director of Brand & Communications, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
• Mr Rahul Colaco - CEO, Dutch Lady Milk Industries (M) Bhd
• Mr Tan Thiam Hock - Founder, Alliance Cosmetics and 'Mr Silky Girl'
• Encik Ahmad Izham Omar - COO, Media Prima Television Networks
• Dr Wong Lai Sum - CEO, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
• Mr John D Chacko - Director, Group Marketing & Branding, Proton Holdings Berhad
• Mr Kevin Mackin - Marketing Manager, IBM Marketing Solutions (EMM)
• Mr David Ross - Managing Director for Fonterra Brand Malaysia & Singapore
• Mr Henry Tan - COO, Astro All Asia Networks
• Mr Eric Chong, President Branding Association of Malaysia
• Dr. Amirullah Haji Abdullah PMP - Executive Chairman, Al-Meswak Mu’min Sdn Bhd
• SK Wong - Advisor, QSR Brands Berhad
Details at http://www.adoimagazine.com/cmo2012