15 top-notch marketers and leaders in market-driving companies are making a stellar appearance at the (CMO) Conference 2012 in KL on June 14!
The historic event organised by the International Advertising Association (IAA) Malaysia is supported by Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE), Association of Accredited Advertising Agents (4As), Malaysian Advertisers Association (MSA), Media Specialists Association (MSA), Institute of Marketing Malaysia (IMM) and a host of industry partners.
Providing participants with deep-dive, real-time marketing knowledge from CMOs and market-inspiring CEOs, the CMO Conference answers pertinent questions for marketers working in an increasingly challenging and digital environment.
Distinguished speakers and panelists include:
• Dato' Seri Shazalli Ramly - CEO, Celcom-Axiata
• Dato’ Sri Syed Zainal Abidin - Malaysia’s Auto Brand Warrior
• Fiona Liao - Director of Brand & Communications, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
• Craig Briggs - MD Asia Pacific, Brandimage-Desgrippes & LAGA
• Rahul Colaco - CEO, Dutch Lady Milk Industries (M) Bhd
• Tan Thiam Hock - Founder, Alliance Cosmetics and 'Mr Silky Girl'
• Ranganathan Somanathan - President, Malaysia Media Specialists Association
• Dr Wong Lai Sum - CEO, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
• Kevin Mackin - Marketing Manage,r IBM Marketing Solutions (EMM) for Growth Markets
• Goh Shu Fen - Chairman, Asia Pacific Marketing Congress (Appies) 2012
• Henry Tan - COO, Astro All Asia Networks
• Eric Chong, President Branding Association of Malaysia
• Dr. Amirullah Haji Abdullah PMP - Executive Chairman, Al-Meswak Mu’min Sdn Bhd
• SK Wong Advisor, QSR Brands Berhad (KFC, Pizza Hut, etc.)
• Barry Ooi, President, Marketing Research Society of Malaysia
Date: 14 June, 2012 (Thursday)
Venue: MATRADE Exhibition & Convention Centre
Menara Matrade, Jalan Khidmat Usaha,
Off Jalan Duta, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
President of the International Advertising Association Malaysia Harmandar Singh added, "It is time for us to start the conversation of bringing the CMO and marketing role back onto the boardroom table. That's why we believe the marketing of Marketing is critical."
"It is HRDF-Claimable, star-studded, has provoking dialogue, job enhancing tools, global insights and a perspective on where the future of marketing is heading..."
Details at http://www.adoimagazine.com/cmo2012