(Marketingmagazine.com.my) - This year's Malaysian Media Conference is more than about us being 10 years old. We are now at the turning point of content, technology and automation, and how they affect the way we work, the way we talk to our clients and the way we embrace consumers. We have travelled through phases of the digital explosion, through social media infatuation and viral content frenzy to a stage where it's obvious that the only constant will be Change.
And the fundamental driver of change is not demographic or socio-political – it is Technological.
Hence we are bringing marketers and their agencies full circle on November 11 with the theme Mediatech in Marketing - a melting pot of ideas, solutions, concepts and campaigns that will push our thinking to the level where technology is taking us, and hopefully beyond.
This is the age where code is as important as copy, where media math struggles with mad men, and the conundrum of how youth think, behave and live.
Fasten your seat belts: the Malaysian Media Conference 2014 will be a prism of surprise, inspiration and awe!
- Alex Khan, General Manager APAC - Adap.tv
- Andreas Vogiatzakis, CEO - Omnicom Media Group (OMG) Malaysia
- Benjamin Tan, CEO & Chief Digital Officer - Grey Digital, Southeast Asia
- Dinesh Sandhu, Regional Touchpoints Director - Hakuhodo Communications Asia
- Gowthaman Ragothaman, Chief Executive Officer, South & Southeast Asia - Mindshare
- Harry Dewhirst, President & Chief Commercial Officer - BlisMedia
- Henry Tan, COO - Astro
- Jamshed Wadia, Head of Digital & Social Media - Intel AsiaPacific & Japan
- Jason Ko, CEO - Malaysian Youth Community (MYC!)
- Jordan Khoo, Vice President APAC - Sizmek
- Laurent Thevenet, Technical Director - BBDO/Proximity Singapore
- Margaret Lim, CEO - Dentsu Aegis Media Malaysia
- Phu Truong, Managing Director Southeast Asia - TubeMogul
- Prashant Kumar, President - Asia World Markets, IPG Mediabrands
- Ranga Somanathan, COO - SEA, Chairman - Singapore, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Richard Hollingum, Director of Creative Operations - SapientNitro
- Rohan Philips, Head of Product & Operations - Xaxis (GroupM) Asia Pacific
- Simon Kahn, Chief Marketing Officer - Google Asia Pacific & Chief Judge, Effie Awards Malaysia 2014
- Stanley Lim, Regional Director, Southeast Asia - Innity
- Stu Spiteri, Managing Director Asia Pacific - Krux Digital Inc.
- Timothy Tiah, Founder - Netcentric
- Showcasing Malaysia’s Best Media Campaigns in 2014 - Best in Branded Content, Best in Social Media, Best in Television
- Programmatic or Problematic? The new Marketing Mantra
- Love Generator Media Challenge
- And lots more...
|Date:||November 11, 2014 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Venue:||Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.|