A screenshot from the ‘Donate the Bars’ campaign by JWT Brazil which took the The Social Loveliness Award and was listed as the 4th most awarded projects in Lovely’s latest report
Lovely Mobile News has released an extensive analysis of Mobile Marketing completed in 2016.
The report, which will be an annual feature for Lovely Mobile News, analyses the performance of various projects, agencies and brands at the major award programs from around the world. The awards programs covered for this report includes the likes of: The Cannes Lions; MMA Smarties; The Drum MOMAs; D&AD; etc.
Topping the charts as the most awarded project is ‘Spark Brilliance’ by Mindshare Turkey for Nike, Mindshare also nabbed the top spot as the most awarded agency/media houses and taking the title of the most awarded brand/marketers was Unilever.
Below are the key highlights from the Lovely Mobile Report and Rankings:
Most Awarded Projects
1. ‘Spark Brilliance’ by Mindshare Turkey for Nike
2. ‘#ComeOnIn’ by DDB Sydney for The Sydney Opera House
3. ‘Lo Kar Lo Baat’ by Mindshare India for Hindustan Unilever
4. ‘Donate the Bars’ by J. Walter Thompson Brazil and Atados
5. ‘#FeelWimbledon’ by Mindshare UK for Jaguar
Most Awarded Agencies/ Media Houses
2. Starcom Mediavest
3. Opera Mediaworks
Most Awarded Brands/ Marketers
5. Sydney Opera House
Most Awarded Countries:
Over 200 projects from around the world were researched in this extensive report, key highlights of which were recently revealed during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona at Lovely Mobile News site. During this event, the publication also handed out a few awards that were won by
• The Lovely Application Award: Snapchat
• The Social Loveliness Award: JWT Brazil &d Atados