(Marketingmagazine.com.my) - This is the news about the good news, the sad news, and the not so sure news.
Whether it is good riddance to bad rubbish, or it brings good fortune to an agency, people come, people go. And they usually follow accounts that are won or lost.
We take a look at R3’s latest New Biz league table for Quarter 1 in Malaysia.
Leading the creative charge sees McCann getting three clients - Celcom, 11street and the WIEF Project.
TBWA gets U Mobile and the Abbott Laboratories Project, BBDO MetLife, Ogilvy the Huawei Consumer Business Group, Saatchi & Saatchi Measat Broadcasting Network Systems, and Leo Burnett the Manulife Insurance Berhad Project.
On the media business front, Zenith seems to be the top performer with Petronas, BMW and H&M.
OMD gets Sony Pictures and auto client Mayshowa/Eneos, while Initiative lands the regional Reckitt Benckiser business.
Carat clinches Southern Lion, Starcom Coway Malaysia, Mindshare Nippon Paint and Mediacom Sony Mobile.
Full table here…
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
'2-day MBA' in Marketing, 'TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It's a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper's rifle."
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad - Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud - Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong - Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao - Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee - Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh - FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat - CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong - Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho - Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl - GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina - Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen - GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker - Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail - Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram - Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin - Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid - Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong - Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin - Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin - Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA